By using our service, you consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with the act of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of laws No. 133 item 883).
Information is logged automatically
We use a statistical package that records the following information about users: IP address, browser type, hardware platform, date and time, number of pages viewed, reference addresses, type of query. This data is collected in order to know our users and their preferences. These messages are not and will never be passed on to third parties.
The service uses safeguards to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control.
Cookies are informational data, in particular text files, which are stored in the user's terminal device. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the terminal device and a unique number.
Cookies do not identify the user and do not ascertain the user's identity.
The publisher's website may place a cookie in the browser if the browser allows it. Importantly, the browser allows the website to access only the cookies placed by this website and not the files placed by other websites.
Why do we use it?
- service provision;
- adapting the content of the services and applications to the user's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; e.g. cookies allow in particular to identify the user's device and display a website tailored to his individual needs;
- create statistics that help you understand how users use services and apps to improve their structure and content;
- maintain user sessions (after logging in), so that the user does not have to provide the login and password on each web page of the site and application again;
- the implementation of surveys-in particular to avoid multiple presentations of the same survey to the same audience and to present surveys in a way that takes into account the interests of the audience.
Types of cookies we use
Due to the lifetime of cookies and other similar technologies, we use two main types of these files:
- session files - temporary files stored in the user's terminal device until logging off, leaving the website and application or turning off the software (web browser);
- permanent files - stored in the user's terminal device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
Due to the purpose of cookies and other similar technologies, we use the following types of cookies:
- essential services and applications - enabling the use of our services, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication;
- security files, e.g. used to detect authentication fraud
- performance - to collect information about how websites and applications are used;
- functional - allow you to "remember" the settings selected by the user and personalize the user interface, for example, in terms of the selected language or region which the user comes from, font size, the look of the website and applications, etc.;
- statistical - used for counting statistics on websites and applications.
Management of browser settings
In many cases, web browsing software (web browser) by default allows the storage of information in the form of cookies and other similar technologies in the user's terminal device. However, you can change these settings at any time. Not providing changes means that afore-mentioned information may be posted or stored on your terminal device, and that we will store and access your information on your terminal device.
For example, it is possible to manage cookies on your own from the web browser you use. In the most popular browsers there is i.a. possibility:
- to manage cookies at the level of individual, user-selected sites;
- to set settings for different types of cookies, such as accepting permanent files as session files, etc.;
- to block or delete cookies.
Where to look for help
Comprehensive information is available in the settings of the software (web browser). Details for people using individual web browsers, i.a.:
For more information about cookies and other technologies, see i.a. at wszystkoociasteczkach.pl, youronlinechoices.com or in the section Help of the web browser menu.